I had a wonderful birthday!! Thank you to all my bloggy/twitter friends for all the birthday messages. Wow I am truly blessed beyond words. My best friend came up early Saturday morning and we enjoyed the day with shopping, pedicures and lots of girl time. It was her first time up to Lufkin since Todd and I have been married. Her visit was long over due.
Todd took me to the ATT store that morning to get my I Phone. To say I was excited is an understatement. I didn’t get the I Phone 4 just the 3GS but it has the 4.0 software on it. I am officially addicted to my phone. I just thought i was addicted to my blackberry, I am in a whole other ballgame now. LOL. What are your favorite apps? I have Pandora, FB, Echofon, Ebay, Lose It, Holy Bible, Flixter…..just to name a few. I am constantly at the app store looking for new apps. I am in love. ;)
My bestie made this glass all by herself. Isn’t it so cute. I can’t believe she painted it herself. I told her she needs to start selling them on Etsy!!
She also gave me theses cute wine tags. Love them and I can’t wait to have people over so we can use them.
We started the day off with a little bubbly in toast to my bday.
Pretty Toes…
We went to dinner at my favorite place Hole In One and then went out afterwards. I had a wonderful time with all of my favorite people. Thanks to Julie and Mallory who came to dinner and hung out with me that night to celebrate. I told Todd that this was the best birthday yet!!!
If you are curious I did use the Curl Down Method to curl my hair. Thanks to Lynds and Amy. :)
Sunday night we went over to my in-laws to open presents and go out to dinner. We had dinner at Cafe Del Rio and it was delicious. They also spoiled me with gifts.
Love this reusable bag. I can’t wait to go to the grocery store and use it. Isn’t it so cute :) I got a smaller one too that I am using as my lunch bag.
Aren’t these shoes the cutest? My SIL got them for me. I can’t wait to wear them. I am a shoeaholic and always on the hunt for a great pair of shoes. I am loving these shoes and so glad to add them to my collection. My goal is to one day have 100 pair of shoes :) I know I am crazy right.
I will leave you with this cute picture of my hubby. 7 years ago today we met at Victoria’s Secret. Man how time flies when your having fun!! Little did I know when I took that summer job that I would meet my hubby. God definitely had a plan that summer. :)
Doesn’t he look so handsome in his church clothes. :)
XOXO~

2 comments:
So glad you had a special day!!!!
It sounded and looked like a fantastic birthday!!
Post a Comment