YAY for my birthday today!! :) I started celebrating last weekend with my family. Don’t you just love birthdays? I know I do. Its the one day of the year where you get to celebrate being you. I am officially getting into my late twenties. (tear) Where has the time gone? I still feel like I am 20 some days. I can’t believe I am actually going to be 27. My mom definitely spoiled me on birthday this year. Love her so much, thanks mom. :) She always gets me the best gifts. I asked for REAL pearl stud earrings and my wish was granted. I love them and have been wearing them every day. Pearl is my birthstone so I have always loved anything pearl.
![]()
![]()
Love this necklace. Its so unique, now I just have to find the perfect outfit to go with it. It reminds of Caroline in Texas. haha
On Saturday after my dads ordination I received my gift from my brothers girlfriend. She did so good. I am a jewelry-aholic. Seriously. My huge free standing jewelry box is overflowing and I am thinking I already need a bigger one. Kate got me the cutest necklace and bracelet from Charming Charlie’s. I have never been there. I am now dying to go. Apparently all their jewelry is organized by color. I would be in HEAVEN!! haha. I am going to make it a point next time I am in Houston to go to Charming Charlie’s and Sam Moon. I have been to neither and always hear about how great both are.
Thursday night I was supposed to go to dinner with my in-laws, but I ended up having to work late so we are going to reschedule for Sunday night. . I have been one spoiled girl this week. : ) I love all my family so much. I am so blessed!!!
Yesterday at work I was spoiled with lunch and a cookie cake, my favorite!! I am not a big cake person but I love me some cookie cake. Then around 2 o clock our evening lady came in on her day off and brought us all coffee and that allowed me to be able to leave on time. I have the best coworkers!!
Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my BFF for more than 20 years. She hasn’t been to Lufkin since before Todd and I got married. I am super excited to hang out with her this weekend and for her to see our house. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back with a full recap on Monday of my bday weekend.
Oh and guess what else I am finally getting an iphone!!! Super pumped :)
XOXO

3 comments:
GIRL!! You MUST go to Charming Charlie's the next time you are in Houston. On my last visit to Houston, mom and I went to the Charming Charlies and Sam Moon in the Woodlands area....they are close to each other and are HUGE!! You'll be in HEAVEN!!
So glad to see you are blogging again!!
happy birthday!! love the pearl earrings!
Post a Comment