Sunday, June 20, 2010

Oklahoma Vacation Part 1

*Warning this post has lots of pictures :)  003

Beautiful Lake

070071

Last week we spent a wonderful 5 days in the beautiful state of Oklahoma. We drove up to Broken Bow, OK on Saturday to spend a few days at Beavers Bend State Park. We enjoyed relaxing and spending quality time with our family. I got lots of reading done while I was there. I started reading “The Help” and I can not put it down. Its so good!! I was also glad to spend lots of time with my precious niece Anna. She is such a doll and I cherish every moment I spend with her. She also loves her Aunt KK. The state park is so pretty and serene.

How cute is  my niece…. 

006

009014

We enjoyed lots of play time at the park.

019 027

My brother in law and father in law spent lots of time fishing for trout.

031 040 039 072037

This is Anna’s cheese face :)

042

Pappa and Anna

 043 045048   074

How cute is she? Can you tell I love taking pictures of my niece.

082076 

She loved the baby frogs.

080 

Showing off her new t-shirt.

 086 

Anna and KK :)

088

Uncle Todd and Anna doing their cheese face :)

093

 095  101

106

We went to a great winery there called Girls Gone Wine. All of their wines were really good. They had mostly sweet wines but a few white and red wines as well. We bought a shiraz style wine and one of their sweet wines. Its called Twisted Sister and it is Pomegranate flavored. Its so yummy. I can’t wait to taste it. They also have the cutest gift shop too. I could have bought the whole store, they had tons of great gifts.

Overall we had a great and wonderful trip!!!

PS: I am using new software to blog. I am now using Windows Live Writer and still playing with it. Bear with me.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I have never been to Oklahoma but it looks beautiful! :) Glad you had a wonderful trip.

prashant said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
Contextual Ad Network India