Friday, June 11, 2010

Bachelorette Thoughts (Episode 3)

ETA: I started this post last week and I have been on vacation this week so I am just now posting it. I will do another recap of this weeks show and a recap of our vacation also. June is just so busy for us right now.

Hey guys! This week has been super busy for me so I haven't had a chance to blog about the oh so wonderful addicting show that we know as The Bachelorette. I have had a lot going on this week and work has been busy as well. Every night I have said okay I am going to blog tonight and well it just doesn't happen. So here are my weekly thoughts. Here is a list of my favorites and least favorites so far.
Favorites:

1. Roberto

2. Frank

3. Chris L.

4. Jesse
Least Favorites:

1. Weatherman

2. Kasey

3. Justin

Sorry this is so short, there just wasn't much to talk about on this episode.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey it's all good...we all get super busy! At least you have had time to do some Bachelorette watching. I am a big Roberto and Chris L. fan myself!!!

Ashley said...

Hey it's all good...we all get super busy! At least you have had time to do some Bachelorette watching. I am a big Roberto and Chris L. fan myself!!!e