Ok ladies and gentlemen(although I don't think there are any gentlemen that read this blog) I need your help. The hubby has been after me for quite some time about the title of my blog. He hates it. I totally agree with him but I just started blogging on a whim and didn't really think I would keep it up. I have come to love the blogging world and decided that I will keep this blog as Todd and I journey into this thing we call life. I need a new title and header. Everyones blog is read is so cute and creative and thats just not me so I need some help. Any advice? After I decide on a new title then I will get one of those fancy headers. I dont know what ya'll think but Karahs Thoughts and not really me and not very catchy either. I want something that describes my life. Any ideas?? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think? Even if your a blog stalker and have never commented, now is the time to do so. I would like to know who actually reads my blog anyways besides a few close friends and family. I also will have lots to blog about this month, so ya'll just might get lucky and get a daily post. I have never done it yet, so we shall see how long it lasts.
On a side note, Todd and I went to the Christmas parade last night and I was quite impressed. It was actually very good and I did not expect it to be that good. The bands were great and some of the floats were so cute. Home Depot had the best float I believe. It was long too, it was about an hour long. Going to the parade brought me back to my childhood because growing up I was in the Christmas parade every year. I was in dance growing up so we performed every year and I loved it. It really got me in the Christmas spirit. Me, Todd, Mark Callie and Caroline all watched the parade from in front of The Main Event. We had a good time, then Todd and Mark went and got Chinese take out and we hung out at there house. I wish I would have had my camera to take a few pictures, but I left it at home and didn't know if Todd and I were for sure going to watch the parade or not. Anyone else make it out to the parade last night? What did you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Go to http://www.marinasimmons.blogspot.com/
She designs blog headers, Christmas cards etc! There aren't many new designs, but you can scroll through her sidebars to look through all of her past work. She has a TON of SUPER cute ideas to at least get your creativity flowing! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)
I am glad you had fun at the parade! I love Christmas!!
As for the look of your blog...I really think "cutest blog on the block" has some really great and FREE designs...you can use http://www.picnik.com/ to make a custom header! They have all sorts of gadgets on there! Thats what I used to make my header!
To come up with a title...look at the pictures you have. I loved the picture I used of us walking on the path...and thats how I came up of "walking in my stilettos" theme...
Post a Comment