Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love all things "W"

Okay so my friend over at Newlywed Stilettos started playing a little game. You receive a letter of the alphabet and write down 10 things you love that start with that letter. Well my awesome new bloggy friend gave me the letter W. She knows me well. : )
P.S. If you want to play along, just leave me a comment and I will pick a letter for you**

Wine
I like to have a glass of wine with my dinner. My favorite is this kind.

Wednesdays
Everyone shoud know why...Its Morales night and I don't have to cook : )
Wonderful friends

I am so blessed to have such AMAZING group of friends.

Warm weather

I love the warm weather. I love summertime and the beach : )

Winter

As much as I love summer, I also love winter. I love to bundle up in jackets, sweaters, scarves and boots : )Weddings

I love everything about weddings. I love how God brings two people together to become one.

Watermelon

I could eat it every day.

Water

Anything that involves being in the water, I love the lake, beach, ocean, pool.

Woodlands Mall

Oh how I love to shop here.

Work....haha not really but I couldn't think of a 10th thing.

3 comments:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Wow!!! Great job with the W's!!!
Love your wedding picture!! I want to see more!!

littlesack said...

What a cute post!

Newlywed Next Door said...

Cute post! I had "H" -- but I like your Ws a lot!