Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 days until Christmas...

Bentley says Merry Christmas!!

Can you believe it? Only 7 more days until Christmas. I cannot believe the Christmas season has gone by this fast. It feels like I blinked once and Christmas is here. I have so much to before next Thursday and I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Anyone else feeling the same way? I still have a few more presents to buy and lots of wrapping. Tonight when we got home from dinner I went in the guest bedroom and got to wrapping.

Tomorrow is Friday, TGIF!!

Questions for all my blog readers out there. What are your favorite Christmas Traditions? Do you open all your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Whats your favorite holiday recipe? Where do you spend the holidays, at home or on vacation somewhere?





Somebody has a big present under the tree....

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Wow, your present wrapping is GORGEOUS. I am in awe. haha...I love to wrap gifts. It is so much fun!! :)

We open all of our gifts to each other on Christmas Day. We do gifts with my parents and extended family on Christmas eve.

And I totally love Bentley's outfit. I love to dress our Bentley up, but my husband gets mad. hehe :)

Olde Town Style Guide said...

You know how much I love Q&A's :)

What are your favorite Christmas Traditions? I love getting a new pair of PJs and an ornament reflecting something special that happened that year on Christmas Eve from my parents!

Do you open all your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning!

Whats your favorite holiday recipe? Every Christmas Eve we put vanilla ice cream in a coffee mug and cover it with egg nog! So good!

Where do you spend the holidays, at home or on vacation somewhere? Home is where our heart is :)

You are such a good wrapper! You probably laughed when you got my pathetic looking wrap job in the mail!!

Olde Town Style Guide said...

I left you a little sweet somethin' somethin' on my blog! Go check it out!!