Ingredients:
2- 1 lb boxes powdered sugar
3- sticks oleo-melted (this is butter, sorry guys)
1- 16oz jar smooth Peanut Butter
1- 16oz jar smooth Peanut Butter
Chocolate:
1- 12oz bag of chocolate chips melted with 1/4 cup parafin
Mix above ingredients together well. Roll out in 1 inch balls and place in freezer to harden.
Dip balls in chocolate.
Its that easy and that tasty. Enjoy!!
Today is also the day I have been waiting for. Its Boo Mamas Christmas Tour of homes. It is so much fun to see how everyone has decorated their homes for the holidays. Head on over to her blog to check out all the wonderful Christmas decorations. There are over 300 links so it might take you a while. This is will be my first time participating but I am so excited. I love how our house looks at Christmas. It makes the whole house feel so much cozier and warmer. Does that make sense?? Sit back, relax, drink a cup of hot cocoa and enjoy the pictures.
Come on in and enjoy the tour.....

Our Front Door with these 2 big Nutcrackers that I love. Todd has an exquisite nutcracker collection.

Our Nativity on the entry table right when you walk in the door.

The Dining Room, notice the ornaments on the chandelier and our Christmas china : )

I love this Old World Santa that my MIL bought for us.

Our antique armoire. The garland is so much prettier in person. The lights don't show up well in pictures.

Our living room, Bentley had to be in the picture too.

Our BEAUTIFUL Christmas tree. I just love our tree....it's all red and gold and glass ornaments.

Our mantle....the inspiration came from the White House.

Santa is always watching...


Our breakfast table... see Todds Nutrcracker collection.

I love this Santa head. I found it last year at Canton
More nutcrackers on the back patio with lighted garland.

7 comments:
oh my kar it is so beautiful!!!! great job it def looks warm n cozy!!!! but for real that santa peeking in the door is creepy!!!!! xoxo kim
Karah!! It is oohhh so beautiful! It looks so warm, cozy and inviting!! And the santa looking in the window had me giggling out loud!! haha :) LOVE IT!
Your house is beautiful!!! I love all the decorations. You guys did a great job.
karah...I love the new blog title! Your house looks awesome! The picture of your living room looks like it came out of a book!
do you see that? "love the blog title!" :) now that's a comment!
the house looks true to form. nothing less that what was expected from the decorating guru. i am in love with the photo of the living room . . . definitely picture-esque!
see you soon, my friend. see you real soon.
Beautiful decorations and LOVE that garland on the mantle!
Your house is so pretty! I had lots of fun looking through all of the tours. I actually found the Mrs. Stilettos blog through the tour, and found yours through hers. Your blog is adorable!!! :) Stop and visit mine sometime!
Post a Comment