
Okay so I have not kept my promise but I have been so super busy, which I am sure all of you can undertand. I will be taking a little blogging hiatus as Christmas approaches and will be back and ready to go next week. We will be in and out this week celebrating Christmas with our families so I won't have time to blog. I finished wrapping all of my presents last night. Yes I stayed up until midnight, but I got it all done. That feels like a big burden lifted off my shoulders. I also finished up the rest of my Christmas shopping. I am officially done!! I can't believe Christmas Eve is tomorrow. This season has gone by so fast and I am not ready for it to be over just yet. It seems like yesterday we were putting up our decorations. My friend over at Newlywed Stilettos tagged me for the Lemonade award! Yay my first blog award. I am very excited and thankful because you are nominated for the blog that shoes great attitude and GRATITUDE! Thanks so much Mrs. Stilettos. Of course like any award it comes with a few rules.
I am wishing everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I hope everyone has safe travels. Lets remember the reason we celebrate this season!!
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
I don't have 10 blogs that I can come up with so I will just choose 5.
TAG YOUR IT!!
1. Newlywed Stilettos again- Love this girl her blog is so cute
4. Undomesticated Newlywed- hilarious blog, check it out

4 comments:
YAY!! Thanks so much girlfriend :)
Yeah....thanks! Can't wait to post this on my blog. P.S. I love that garland on your mantle in the photo!
Congrats on your award! Have a lovely holiday season
cute! Thanks so much for the award. Youre too sweet to think of me. Hope yall had a fabulous christmas!!
Post a Comment