My excited face about the snow. I couldn't wait to get home and play in it.
See I promised you I would post again. Its kind of getting towards my bedtime so this post is going to be short. Yes I am an old woman and I like to be in bed by 10 o clock. I really just want to cuddle with the hubby and watch a Christmas movie in bed but I had to post before I drifted off to sleep. It did snow in Lufkin Wednesday and I was sooooo excited. It made my night. We went to black tie bingo and had so much fun, more on that to come later. When we were leaving black tie bingo the ground was already covered and it was still snowing. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Im off to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow but will try my best to post about black tie bingo when I get back.
Todd looking spiffy in his suit out in the snow : )
AWWWW...Im such a sweet wife. What can I say, I do love my hubby!!
Bentley wasn't quite sure what to think of the snow.....

Our back patio


See I promised you I would post again. Its kind of getting towards my bedtime so this post is going to be short. Yes I am an old woman and I like to be in bed by 10 o clock. I really just want to cuddle with the hubby and watch a Christmas movie in bed but I had to post before I drifted off to sleep. It did snow in Lufkin Wednesday and I was sooooo excited. It made my night. We went to black tie bingo and had so much fun, more on that to come later. When we were leaving black tie bingo the ground was already covered and it was still snowing. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Im off to finish my Christmas shopping tomorrow but will try my best to post about black tie bingo when I get back.
Todd looking spiffy in his suit out in the snow : )
AWWWW...Im such a sweet wife. What can I say, I do love my hubby!!
Bentley wasn't quite sure what to think of the snow.....
The front yard
Our back patio
Oh how I love the snow...It makes me so happy!!

The backyard the next morning, snow still there : )

3 comments:
awww i love the writing in the snow!!! and poor bentley ha ha ha!!!!
karah! Your house is beautiful!!! especially in the snow!!!!
That is so cute that your dog's name is Bentley too!!! :) He's super cute!
Post a Comment