Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Babies, Babies Everywhere but here



Everytime I turn around someone is getting pregnant!! So unfair.... I mean not that I want kids right now but then sometimes I do. Everytime I hear someone is having a baby I get what they call baby fever. I cant help it, when all my friends and family are having babies. Sometimes I can even get a little obsessed with it. I look at all kinds of baby websites, baby clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and then I search all their registries. Hahaha.... Im officially CRAZY I know!!! They are just so darn cute and I love baby stuff. I really cannot wait to start a family some day. I know when the time is right though God will bless us. Todd says he only wants 2 kiddies, but I can see me with a whole bunch of kiddos. I have always wanted to have a large family. Todd is just starting a new business so we definately need to get that settled before having kids. Todd and I also enjoy just being with each other. We have so much fun together and we love to travel, so sometimes Im like I just want to be selfish right now and have him all to myself : ) Thats okay right??? to be selfish and have him all to myself.

I guess I told one little fib, we do have a kid Bently our dog. He is our kiddo for now and he is a handful let me tell you. He is enough responsibility at the moment. We are going through a no sleep phase at the moment where he is starting to bark in the middle of the night. Its driving me crazy as I am not able to get my beauty sleep. I guess I should say maybe its getting me ready for when I do have a baby, although I will differently then because it will be my child and not a dog!! He is fun to have around though, even though I swear he has ADD. I think he was the runt of the family or dropped on his head because he really isnt that smart. Gotta love em though ; )

OK so back to the baby thing....Todd and I went to eat at Morales tonight and got a wonderful suprise while we were there. His cousin Mark and Callie walked in and joined us for dinner, even though we had finished our meal. We still sat around and talked and let me tell you they have the cutest little girl ever. Yep my neice Caroline is an absolute doll and she loves her Aunt Karah. She was just dancing and talking and smiling. I think she might get her dance skills from her daddy and Uncle Todd. Everyone knows they can dance it up at any wedding. Anyways there was a baby boy in there about Carolines age and she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. Only 8 months old and already a flirt. They were waving at each other and talking baby talk.....it was so stinking cute. On Memorial Day weekend we had all of our friends over with there babies. We had a house full of kiddos and I played with all of them and held them all. I was in heaven. It was nice having a house full of kiddies playing around and talking. When everyone left it was so quiet and kind of sad : ( I think they had fun too. **So note to our friends and family if you ever want a babysitter dont hesitate to call. Im available anytime.

My sister in law is 5 weeks away from having her baby girl and I cannot wait. She is going to be so spoiled rotten. Acutally she is already spoiled and she is still in the womb. Also my cousin Sarah who introduced me in Todd is due in Sept. Although I wont be able to be there for the birth because she lives in Pennsylvania, I cannot wait to meet little Addy. We are going to have a house full of girls and it will be so much fun at Christmas when the whole family is together. Allright I guess thats all for tonight. Im sure my day will come but for right now I will be content as Aunt Karah.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I have to laugh at those pictures because I honestly think this is the first time I have ever seen Caroline without a hat or bow on her head!!! I am glad she enjoyed playing with Bentley! : )

Bonny said...

Karah! Love your site and especially the pictures! You will join the crew before you know it!!! Love you girl! Bonny