Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Touch, Step, Snap.......Repeat

Ok you are probably wondering what in the world my title is all about... Last night Todd and I went to dinner with our wonderful friend K. Marlin. She usually comes into town at least once a month and we always try to meet up. We were all craving a good slice of some dead cow so we headed on over to Hole In One. By the way if you have never eaten there, its about time you head on over. Everything on the menu is wonderful and they definately have the best steaks in Lufkin. We had a great dinner while Todd and Kristin reminisced of the past and talked about whether or not they would be attending the 10 year reunion. You would think that the conversation would be boring to me....WRONG!! Even though I didnt grow up here I feel like I know everyone Todd ever went to high school with, so needless to say I chimed in on the convo as well. We had delicious food, great company, and a good glass of wine....or two. After dinner we headed back to the Chateau Stracener for a night cap. Once again we were talking about the past and when Kristin was headed out Todd decided to show us his AWESOME dancing skills. (If you know my husband you know his dancing skills haven't always been the best) He showed us how he finally mastered the box square...haha. He also said remember this move(the step touch) except he was saying touch when he stepped and said step when he touched. It was halirious, but maybe one of those things you just had to be there for.
I love my husband more and more everyday and he is always making me laugh. I think that the one key thing for a relationship is to be able to laugh. He really is HALIRIOUS!!! So the title of this blog goes out to Kristin....good times were had last night. See ya next month : )

P.S. I have so much I could blog about write now, I could seriously blog about 3 times a day. To save everyones sanity though I promise this is all for tonight because Im probably boring you to death.
**Here are a few pics from our latest dance moves......




2 comments:

Our Family said...

You two are so cute! I love the dance moves! : ) I still remember David and Todd dancing at Bonny and David's wedding. I think that was the first time I saw Todd pull out those moves!

Anonymous said...

amazing . . . that's what this blog is! :)

you are such a great sport. i'm glad you are alright with old brookhollow stories!

i will see you two lovelies at the end of july for another WEDDING! oh and there will be dancing. and drinking. :)