Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Just call me Karah, P.I. (Private Investigator)
This past weekend I get a phone call from my bffe whom we will call K. D. and she is screaming on the phone and crying obvisouly upset. I was in the tanning bed, so here I am rushing to get dressed and get out of the tanning bed so I can figure out whats going on. Apparently she had caught her so called boyfriend talking to another girl. She had called his cell phone and it picked up and she heard a girls voice but nobody actually answered the phone, so she hung up and called back. At this time he would not answer his phone but he texted that he was at Lowes. K.D. ends up driving over to his house just to see whats going on and her so called boyfriend whom we will call C.B. was not there. She asks his sister where he is and she says oh hes out golfing with U.B. (thats what we will call her, the other girl). Well at this point my friend is super pissed so she gives his sister this ring that C.B. had given and says tell him he can have his ring and its over. Im at chickfila and we are texting back and forth and I tell her wouldnt it be funny if we showed up out at the golf course. *Side note: C.B. had just taken my friend to the golf course on Thursday and they had so much fun* So she texts me back and says take me there now. Im like are you serious, and she says yes. We meet at her apt and we are driving out to the golf course and shes telling me to drive faster, she was shaking she was so mad. We get out to the golf course and sure enough there he is with U.B. and his little brother out on the driving range. We park the car and sit and watch every move they make. She couldnt decide whether she should go otu there or not but we just decided to sit in the car and watch. Well about 15m in later they were packing up there things and walking straight towards my car. All of sudden C.B. looks straight at my car and K.D. just smiles and waves, at this moment he immediately changes his path that hes walking, so we know that he saw us. His friend R.R is still walking straight towards the car and when he gets close enough K.D. rolls down the window and says he R.R. how ya doing? His mouth literally drops open and he doesnt know what to say. Well C.B. gets his car and never comes over and says anything so we just drive off. It was very sad for my friend, but we were laughing at the same time because it was kind of fun. We said we should become P.I. from now on. *another side note, when K.D. rolls down the window, i pull my baseball cap over my eyes and start slouching down in the seat because I didnt know what to do....haha. It was a fun adventure but sucked for my friend, but Im glad she got to see it with her own eyes. I knew I didnt like this boy from the beginning, there was just somehting about him. I guess my intuition was right!! A BFFE can always tell if a boy is right for their friend or not, sad part is she is deeply in love with him and doesnt know what to do : ( She cant just cut him off because she has true feelings even though at this time she is broken. Allright I guess thats all for today, just wanted to share my P.I. story with ya. Tomorrow is my birthday....YEAH!! I will be 25, man Im getting old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So...I'm trying to go back and read your previous posts and I came across this one...OMG so funny...but I feel horrible for your friend!
Post a Comment