Friday, May 14, 2010

Random Friday Thoughts

Happy Friday friends!!!
I don't really have anything interesting to say but I have been wanting to blog so here goes my random Friday thoughts. Enjoy my randomness :)

1. I bought my first romper today. I think they are so cute and have been on the search for the perfect one. I am so excited and it is very flattering, which is always a plus. Its cuter in person, if you follow me on Twitter I posted a pic.
2. I got off work early today, so I enjoyed my day with a little retail therapy. There is nothing like retail therapy. Gotta love it. I also went to Target and bought a pair of jean capris. The 2 pair I have are about 5 years old. I think it was time don't you?
3. The new Bachelorette with Ali starts May 24th. I am so EXCITED!! I can't wait to see what drama will unfold this season. I am also looking forward to posting recaps again. Stay Tuned.

4. I am officially ADDICTED to Glee!!! I won the first season through a giveaway and have been watching it every night. I cannot get enough of this show. I love all the singing and dancing, its just one of those shows that puts you in a good mood. :)
5. I am loving the summer time weather. I love how its still light outside at 8 o clock in the evening. It just makes it seem like the day lasts so much longer.
6. I am on call this weekend and not looking forward to it, but the one good thing is; I am off on Monday. Next week is a 4 day week for me :)
7. I am loving this wine, thanks to my friend Tracy. Its so yummy, not to sweet and it is sparkling. You can find it at Walmart. :)
8. I am getting my hair cut (trimmed) on Monday. I like my hair being long but I haven't had it trimmed since January so its long overdue. I am thinking of getting bangs like the picture below. What do you think? I want a change but I want to keep my hair long.9. I am still trying to finish reading The Last Song. This may be one of my least favorite books of Nicholas Sparks. Normally I can breeze right through his books but this one is taking me forever. I want to finish the book before I see the movie.
10. Next Sunday we are officially chartering our new church Christ Congregational Church with over 110 charter members. This is such an exciting time and I am so thankful and blessed that Todd and I are apart of it. I know God will continue to do wonderful things for our church.

These are my random Friday thoughts. I hope everyone has wonderful weekend. Hopefully I won't work too much but I wouldn't mind working a little bit. XOXO :)