Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Infected Computer

Hey guys! Sorry I have been MIA a little lately. Our home computer has been in the shop. It has some nasty virus and we are trying to get it fixed. It has had the virus for a while but we were still able to use it and now you can't even get to the home screen on our computer. UGH, I hate computers sometimes. :( Hopefully we will have it back by this weekend. I have been missing blogging and catching up on everyones blogs. The only time I have a chance to catch up on your blogs is at work, so sorry for the lack of commenting.


Todd and I survived our first night of babysitting our 21month old niece. More on that later with pictures :) We also had a wonderful anniversary. I am so blessed by a wonderful husband.


Also do you read Brit's blog. Her little girl Kennedy just turned 1 and she threw her a fabulous birthday party. Britney had twittered last week that she was in need of a birthday banner because the one she ordered off etsy; the girl just took her money and ran. I jumped at the chance to make Baby K a birthday banner and it turned out so cute. Check out all the pictures here. I love making banners, cards, anything crafty. So if you need something just let me know and I will make it. You can always email me. My email is on the sidebar.

I am heading to Destin this weekend with my 2 favorite girlfriends. I am super EXCITED!!! The bride Lauren doesn't know. Her sister Jennifer is picking me up at the airport and then we are headed down to the beach super early Friday morning. Lauren will be coming a little later with some other girls. Its going to be a total surprise. She won't find out until she gets to the beach :)

I hope you all have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY!! haha I am a dork I know.

PS: All you ATL girls have inspired me. I have loved reading all of your posts about your weekend and insecurity. Thanks for sharing.

4 comments:

Blissfully Enamored said...

yay for destin!!! you are going to have SO much fun!! know that i am SUPER jealous!!!!

don't feel bad...i have def. been way too MIA lately too!!!

Rachel said...

I hate computer troubles. They're almost as bad as car troubles!

Have fun in Destin! I'm a little jealous!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Sorry about your computer...had that happen to me a while back and it sucked. Loved the banner! Way too cute! Hope your having a great Wednesday! xoxo

Brandy said...

Hey Karah, I just love your blog. Ever since you sent me the link I look at it all the time now!! Glad to see that you are doing so well!!