Thursday, April 22, 2010

4 year Anniversary


Wow I can't believe it has been 4 years since Todd and I said I DO!!! Time sure does fly by when your having fun. I couldn't have asked for a better husband, friend, partner, soul mate. I fall more in love with him every day. We enjoy each other so much and he makes me laugh constantly. I think that is so important in a relationship, to be able to enjoy each other. I definitely think we were made for each other. We balance each other out. I'm messy, hes clean; I'm shy, he never meets a stranger; he has a beautiful voice, I can't carry a note to save my life. :) I am so glad that God brought Todd into my life when he did. I never thought when I was working at Victoria's Secret almost 7 years ago that I would be my husband. Wow God really did have a plan and knew what he was doing. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.

We usually go on a weekend trip for our anniversary but we are just too busy right now so we have postponed it until later, maybe in May sometime. We will just have a nice quiet dinner out and reflect on the past 4 years. I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future. If these past 4 years has anything to say about it I know we will continue to be blessed and have many many more happy and wonderful years together. Thank you BLT for putting up with me, I don't think anyone else could have. haha I love you more than you will ever know :)

Here are a few pics from our wedding day.

Me and my brother

Me and my maid of honor/best friend Janci

CLICK HERE FOR MORE WEDDING PICS. Our pics are 1-25

No comments: