Sorry its been a while since I have posted. Work has been super duper busy and I have just been to tired to blog when I get home, plus I have been in a bit of a blogging rut. Sorry folks but it happens to everybody right? You know where you don't have anything interesting to talk about and nothing exciting is going on in your life at the moment. It pretty much sums up my life lately. Work has taken over my life. haha. Its not supposed to be that way is it? I mean I do like my job but I am getting tired of working late every single night. My scheduled hours are 8-4 30 and yet I have been getting off around 5 or later and Monday night I didn't get home until 9:30!! Lets just say I was extremely exhausted. Okay enough about work...
Is anybody watching The Bachelor? What are your pics after the 2nd episode. The Shannon girl has got to go. I don't like her at all. I think she is a stalker and she is just there for fame. I really do like Melissa. I watched her on Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders: Making the Squad and I loved her on that show too. She seems really down to earth and very sweet. Gotta love a girl from Texas anyways!! I also like Nikki, she seems very put together and has all of her ducks in a row. She seems very ready to settle down and shes not into the cat fighting. I also like Jillian, she has some quirky thoughts but I like her and Jason seems to really like her too. Oh decisions decisions. What is a guy to do? This season is definitely interesting and entertaining at the least. Give me your opinion? Who do you like?
Since I missed Recipe Monday I will post a delicious recipe tonight. This is one of my favorite things to cook for dinner guests. Its always a big hit and its off the weight watchers website. That's even better right for all you "lifestyle changers" (dieters) out there. Enjoy!!
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
2 Chicken Breasts or more depending on how many people you are cooking for
1/3 less fat Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
Lower Sodium Bacon
2 tbsp butter (melted) *optional*
Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on chicken breasts. Cover tops of chicken breasts with cream cheese. Wrap bacon around chicken breasts (usually 2 pieces). Pour melted butter over top of chicken breasts. Bake for 30 min at 350 degrees. I usually put the broiler on for the last 5 min to make the bacon crispy.
I usually serve it with rice and squash sauteed in olive oil and garlic salt and pepper. Hope you like : )
Its official. I signed up for boot camp yesterday. I have officially lost my mind. Its at 5 30 in the morning and those that know me know that I am SOOOOOOOO not a morning person. This is going to be quite the challenge. I am just trying to think of the end result. I cannot wait to get my body back in shape. That is my main goal. You also get a heart rate monitor to keep, so that's a plus. They take measurements and do all kind of assessments and then do it again at the 4 week mark and the 8 week. I have no clue who else is doing the class. Maybe I will meet some new friends. I am always up for meeting people even though I can be shy at first. I promise I will warm up to you : ) Sorry for the lack of pictures lately. I haven't had my camera with me : ( I promise pictures to come soon.
**I forgot I do have one piece of exciting news. My brother, his girlfriend Kate, Todd and I are all going to Fredricksburg the weekend of Valentines day. We rented the cutest little 2 bedroom cabin and plan to tour all the wineries and of course do lots of shopping. I cannot wait. It will be a nice relaxing weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love the new look of your blog! So adorable!! Its perfect for you!!
That recipe sounds so good. I might have to try and make that this weekend!
I am so jealous of your trip coming up! That is going to be so much fun and such a wonderful memory to make with your family. Please don't forget to take lots of pictures!
HELP!!!! I'm scrapbooking and I can't stop....the house is a disaster and Anna is napping - the perfect time for CLEANING not SCRAPBOOKING!!!!!
haha. Malee you crack me up. It can become quite the illness huh. Its so much fun. I am glad you are enjoying it. I can't wait to see everything you have done. No time for cleaning!! You can update your blog : )
Good luck with Boot Camp! I cant wait to hear how it goes!!!
I can't wait to hear about Boot Camp. I better stick to walking. I love those weight watcher recipes. Thanks for posting. Hope your work schedule is better. Love you guys.
Post a Comment