Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weigh In Friday (Saturday)

I missed posting my weigh in Friday yesterday. I lost .5lbs according to the scale and I would be lying if I didnt say that I was pretty dissapointed. I guess something is better than nothing though right. I didn't really get in any exercise this week because we had a busy week and I worked late about every day. I have been doing good on my diet though. I have not let temptation over come me. We went to eat Tuesday night for Sharons birthday at Logans Road House and I am very proud to say I did not have 1 one roll. Yes I might have been staring at them through the whole meal, but nope not one bite. That was very hard. This diet is harder than I thought at time. I do great when we are at home but when we go out to eat there is just not much to choose from. Its really hard too when your husband always wants to eat Mexican food. Its very hard to find something "diet" at a Mexican food resturant. I decided to get on the scale again this morning just to see and what do you know another .5lb pound lost. To date I have lost 3lbs total in 2 weeks. I am very excited!! Boot Camp starts this week so I am sure that I will be losing a little more weight since I will definately be getting in my exercise this week.


Also if you haven't already heard Kelly had sweet precious Harper last night. They really need everyone to lift them up in prayer. Harper is having a difficult time breathing and they have transported her to Tulsa and she is in the Nicu. She is going to have to have a heart lung bypass. I cannot imagine what they are going through but they definitely need us to get on our knees and pray. Please please please pray for them during this difficult time. Kellys blog is one of the first blogs I came across and she is the reason I "met" my sweet friend Mrs. Stilettos. Without Kellys blog I would have never came across Newlywed Stilettos. Thank you Kelly for bringing so many people together through this blog world and sharing your story and giving so many other women hope. We are praying for you!!