I have come to love the bloggy world. There are so many amazing people out there that have such a strong faith. Most of you know about the story of Audrey Caroline. I have the link in my blog list. If you haven't read it I encourage you to do so. Warning: Tears will probably be shed. Anyways I feel very compelled to write a this blog today. I found Adriennes blog from Audrey Caroline blog. I dpn't even know this family yet feel connected through this crazy bloggging world. I have been reading it since the summer and have followed their story of adopting their son Owen and now they are in the process of adopting a daughter. They have been up in New Jersey waiting for the birth mother to have the baby. Adrienne has been able to hold, feed, rock the baby. About 2 days ago the birth mother was released from the hospital and still wasn't 100 percent sure she wanted to give her baby up. Now Adrienne and Jim are heartbroken and are just hoping for the best. I ask you to go on over to their blog and read their story and then ask you to lift them up in prayer. They need all the prayers they can get right now. Isn't amazing how God leads us to these people through this blog world we don't even know yet we are praying for them as if they are our own family. I think its amazing that they have people all over the world praying for them. I personally have been praying night and day that they are able to have the daughter they have always wanted. They knew it was a risk vut there was never any inclination that the birth mother would change her mind until the last minute. Whatever happens I know it is in Gods will and he knows the perfect plan for this family. If you have a few minutes in your day today I ask that you lift up this family to the Lord and pray that everything will work out. Thank you for your prayers and I know Adrienne will thank you too.
*Update* The birth mother has decided to keep her baby. Lets pray that she too is making the right decision and that God will guide her as being a mother. Please keep all parties involved in your prayers today and hereafter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment