Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Excited and a new obsession

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been in a blogging rut with nothing to blog about. There hasn't been anything too excited going on in the Stracener world. I do have a new addiction though. I know your thinking man how many addictions can one girl have, for me that is alot. I am loving EBAY!! I have found a new obsession. They have the best deals and I cand stay on it for hours on end searching anything and everything. I have already gotten Todd 2 polo shirts for $10 and under and shipping isn't bad either. I might have also bid on a few baby outfits for a few special nieces and nephews ; ) EBAY is great and you get addicted and fast. I have Callie on there too looking up stuff. I never knew how many great finds they had, and most of it is brand new with tags. Its crazy....When you have time you should definately check it out....Or am I the last one to know about how awesome it is??

So is anyone else excited for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday. I have always loved Thanksgiving because it is the only time my whole family gets together. I love being around my family, they are wonderful. I am so blessed!! Of course I also love it because of all the good food especially stuffing and my grandma's famous pies. She makes every pie you can think of it and makes the crust from scratch. Nobody can beat her pies. They are AMAZING!! Her apple pie and pumpkin is my fav. I also love the cinnamon rolls she makes out of leftover pie crust. Both my grandmothers can cook so good, I only hope to be as good as a cook as them one day. Does that sentence even make since?? Sorry Im just in a rambling mode today... Todd and I are leaving early Wednesday to make our way to Mobile, Alabama. My aunt just built a new house and we can't wait to see it. Both sides of my family will be spending Thanksgiving together, my mom and dads side so it should be fun. We also plan to play a little football maybe?? Its a tradition that we used to always get outside of eating a enormous meal and taking a little nap to then play football and work off some of those pounds of food we have just consumed. Can you tell I'm just a little excited?? Well I probably won't be blogging again until after Thanksgiving so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and remember be thankful for all the blessings God has given you this season. Have a great week and I will be back and ready to blog when I get back to town because then I get to blog about Christmas and all that it encompasses.

1 comment:

Olde Town Style Guide said...

Thanks so much for your comment!!
So nice to make a new blog friend!

Kelly is so cute and I'll be stalking her blog big time once Harper gets here! She is going to be one beautiful baby!

I was reading about your future baby closet below...how funny! I want to start a closet so bad but I'm pretty sure my entire family would start gossiping! :)