Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Todd's High School Reunion

This past weekend was Todd's 10 year reunion. They had several festivities throughout the weekend but we only made it to one. We went to The Lodge on Saturday night for dinner and dancing. Todd was dreading it the whole way there, but once he got there he had a good time. Callie and I visited while Mark and Todd worked the room. I made friends with all of his girl friends from school. They were all so sweet and I felt like I had known them forever. Funny part of the night is I found out I am not the only blog stalker out there. There are several other blog stalkers as well. This makes me feel so much better! : ) Eventually we got Mark out on the dance floor to show off his mad dancing skills ; ) I think we all had a good time and Todd did say he enjoyed catching up with everyone. I believe good times were had by all!!

Callie and I

Mark and Todd

My favorite partner in crime....

Aren't our shoes AWESOME!! (Me and Kristin)

Our group we hung out with most of the night, so much fun!!And the dancing begins.......

Mark breaking it down

Todd getting cracked up by Tiffanie

The Fantastic Four

3 comments:

Kim said...

soooo was black mandatory? LOL...just kidding my dear you looked BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Seelys said...

Hmmm...I clearly recall a very cute picture of us dancing that did not make the blog. I may boycott. So glad my stalking is out in the open :)

Karah said...

To Kim:
No black is just slimming and looks great on everyone!! I couldn't find a dress to stand out from the crowd thats why I had to go with the shoes and purse