
Happy Birthday Kimmie!! My bffe who lives in Los Angeles, Ca its her birthday today. She is the big 24!! Gosh she's so young. I just wanted to write a little blog about her on her birthday. We first met about 2 1/2 years ago at work. We both worked on the Stepdown unit at Memorial. We weren't friends immediately because as we all know I am a little shy when it comes to meeting new people. Well, it didn't take long for us to hit it off especially after I found out she loved to shop. That was all I needed to hear to become the best of friends. I love a girl that can shop as much as me. I am so sad that she lives so far away now. We were pretty much inseparable at work and hung out all the time and talked all the time even when we weren't at work. Yes, we are that close. Sometimes she may come off as being a little rude, but can't we all at times. I mean people either love her or hate her, and personally I LOVE THE GIRL!!! She truly has a heart of gold and is definately the best nurse ever. She truly cares about her patients and will do anything to brighten their day. She is the strongest person I know and I am so proud of her for going after what she truly wants. She has been the best friend to me. She is there for me anytime of the night and is always up for shopping, or just hanging out watching one of our many favorite shows. I also miss that we cannot share clothes anymore. I loved having double the options of clothes and shoes. We became blog stalkers together and then we both started our own. You can read her blog
here. She is blogging about her crazy world in L.A. while being a traveling nurse. Let me just tell you, beware when you read it, she leaves nothing out and is having the time of her life. She is one crazy gal, but I love her so. This blog is for you Kimmie....now hurry up and come back to Lufkin. Its just not the same without you!!! : ( Work is not the same without my Kim, I have nobody to gossip with. Happy Birthday Kim, hope its a good one : )

Yes that is a float wrapped around their waist.....Crazy girls
2 comments:
awwww karah that brought a tear to my eyes!!! i love u bunches of bananas and i miss you so much! i will be back to see you soon! xoxoxo!! and i had the best time last night wish you coulda been here!!!
ok i added pics for u!!!!
Post a Comment