Fall has officially begun and I can't believe it's already October. I am ready for the fall weather though. It is still in the 80's here during the day and is starting to get a little cooler at night. Can I just tell you how much I love this season. Things I love about fall:
1. Boots (any color, any kind)
2. Leaves changing
3. Cool crisp weather
4. Halloween
5. Todd's Birthday
6. Christmas is coming soon
7. Pumpkin spice everything (candles, coffee, dessert)
8. My new fall decorations
9. Thanksgiving(my favorite holiday)
10. Long sleeve shirts, sweaters, scarves etc
Well, October is a busy month for us. Last weekend Caroline turned 1 and we attended her birthday party. She was all dolled up and was so cute eating her cake. We love spending time with Mark, Callie and Caroline and watching her grow up. This weekend is Todd's 10 year high school reunion. Yes you heard me right, he has been out of school for 10 years already. Friday we are headed to dinner with our good friend Kristin and then off to the reunion Saturday which is being held at The Lodge downtown. Next Thursday is Todd's birthday and so we will be celebrating all weekend. My baby is growing up....haha. October 25th is finally the Grand Opening Gala for The Main Event (Todd and Marks business). I am so excited for them and can't wait. The showroom looks great and everything is just falling into place. Then, the next weekend is Halloween and Todd and I will be participating in a Haunted House downtown. He is going to be a scary dentist and I will be his patient. Should be fun, so come on out and bring the kiddies.
As you can see we will be very busy this month. I promise to blog about all our adventures. I am looking forward to this weekend to hanging out with Kristin. I think I am more looking forward to Todd's class reunion than he is. Wierd huh? It's just because I always love a good reason to get dressed up, eat a good meal and hang out with fun people. Well folks thats all for now. Hope everyone is having a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you rock my face off! :) see you friday! get ready for cow-town! ps. if he doesn't make it to the reunion, you can come with me! haha!
Post a Comment