Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Haircut

I have been debating whether to grow out my hair or cut it short. I had a hair appointment today and still could not decide. Once I got there Sharon (my hairdresser) said lets cut it off, it always looks so cute short. So, we found a couple of pictures and Waalah.....I have short hair again. I think it will be so much easier to fix and it already feels healthier. Todd loves it too, which I was pretty sure he would. He always tells me not to grow out my hair because it never has a style when its long. Well, I definately have a style now, its a little victoria beckhamish...... I figured also its just hair and my hair grows so fast anyways, what the heck, chop it off. Let me know what you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so first off, LOVE the hair! your fro never looked so good! :)

secondly, are you sure you didn't go to school with us? i always have so much fun with you. i'm glad you enjoyed yourself, minus your boo-boo! haha!

keep it real, sister!

malee said...

cute sista!

Nancy Hicks said...

I love your hair. It really looks cute. You are pretty inside and out!!!! Love you both. Nancy

Kim said...

OMG!!!!! i LOVE it VB!!!! now u have to come out to hollywood b/c girl all these blondes out here need to know whars up!

Our Family said...

Thanks for letting us join in on your Wednesday night tradition! Your hair looks awesome as always! Addy wants you to come visit sometime!