Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday My Dear Husband

Happy Birthday Todd! Today, 29 years ago the love of my life was brought into this world. I thank the good Lord above every day for bringing this wonderful man into my life. I could not ask for a better husband, friend, and partner for life. He is the most loving, sweet, caring, and nurturing man I know. I am so blessed that he chose me has his wife. I never thought in a million years I would meet my husband in Victoria's Secret only working 1 day a week for 1 month. That shows how God truly wanted us to meet and he knew what he was doing. I could not ask for anyone better. He is my soulmate and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for us. God has been so good to us these past 5 years we have been together. I can only wish for many many happy and wonderful memories together. Can I just say that I am one lucky gal!! Thank you also Mike and Sharon for raising such a wonderful man. Todd is such a blessing in my life. Happy Birthday!! I love you more and more everyday.

This morning I got up early and cooked his favorite breakfast: eggs over easy, bacon, and toast. We actually had time to sit and visit this morning over breakfast and then he opened his gifts. What a great way to start the day. This evening I am going to take him out to dinner, his choice and then tomorrow we are going to celebrate again with his parents.

2 comments:

malee said...

too sweet:)

Bonny said...

Happy Birthday Todd! We love you too. You are so blessed to have one another!