Hey guys! For those of you who read my blog and know my cousin Sarah Hicks Allen, I wanted to update everyone. Her water broke about midnight last night and she is in active labor. She is dilated a 2. Her parents Steve and Nancy started the long drive to Erie last night. They were in Tenessee about 8 this morning. We are praying they have a safe drive and make it time for Adeline Claire arrival. Please keep Sarah and her family in your prayers today as she brings a new bundle of joy into this world. If I hear any more news I will keep you updated as I know she has too much going on at this time. I wish I could be there more than anything because she is the reason Todd and I are together today. She introduced us and if it wasn't for her I would not have met the love of my life. Isn't funny how you meet people and how God works in mysterious ways. I had only met Sarah once at work and the next time I worked with her is when I met Todd. Crazy huh? So I owe everything to her. Thanks Sarah for bringing this wonderful man into my life and I couldn't be more ecstatic for you and Josh as you begin your life as a family of 4(Im including Lila ofcourse) I'm praying she has an easy delivery and a happy and healthy baby. I am sure she will be a beautiful baby and we all can't wait to meet Miss Addy come October when Sarah gets to come to Lufkin : ) We are anxiously waiting!!
2:30PM: Update, Sarah is pushing!! Addy will be here soon : )
03:00PM: Adeline Claire has made her debut. She weighed in at 6lbs 7oz and she has a head full of hair. We are so happy. Baby and Mom are doing great!!! Congrats to Sarah and Josh. We love you very much. Now off to go see my precious neice Anna Malee. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your family needs MORE babies! good gravy!
Post a Comment