To update everyone, Anna Malee arrived on Wednesday July 16 via c-section. After pushing for 2 hours straight, they figured out that Anna was sunny side up and just wasn't going to quite make it through the birth canal. She came in at 7lbs 9oz and 20 inches long. She is beautiful!! Im officially an auntie now. I am so blessed with a wonderful niece and family and can't wait to spoil her. Its driving me crazy not being able to see her. Hopefully Todd and I can head down there soon to go visit. I know she will change alot over the next few weeks. Malee is doing good just very tired which is to be expected in new motherhood. Sharon is taking up residency at the Greenway house for now until school starts back. Todd and I joke to her about finding a house down in Humble. Here a several pics from Annas BirthDay!!













3 comments:
yea! those are some great pictures. she is absolutely precious! congrats on becoming auntie and . . . unclie? jk!
see you soon!
Aww, you got some cute pics! I love the pic of you holding her!!!!
Love your pictures! You and Todd look so cute with little Anna!
Post a Comment