Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Best Friends Wedding


This past weekend Todd and I went to Houston for my best friends wedding. I had the privilege of being her Matron Of Honor. Janci and I have been best friends since first grade. We have been through alot together and not once have we ever been in a fight. We have always been like sisters. The wedding was beautiful and I hope it was everything she dreamed of. I always love going to weddings and seeing two people so in love committing their lives to one another. It just gives me goose bumps, it is so amazing how God puts two people together. Janci and Neal are definately soul mates and they make the cutest couple. Everything turned out wonderful, and we didn't have any mishaps. She was the calmest bride ever. She just rolled with the punches. It was a great weekend. I cried the whole day on saturday through all the events. Im so emotional, I couldn't even give a big speech because I started crying. Anyways we had a great time and we got to spend the weekend with Malee and Chris. They were generous enough to let us crash at their house for the weekend. Todd got in some good bonding time with his sister.

*Update on Malee*
My sister in law went to the doctor today and she is dilated to 4cm. She will be going to the hospital at 5:30 to be induced. We are so excited about meeting Anna Malee. Todd and I will be leaving Lufkin around 7 to be there for the birth. Everyone please keep Malee in your prayers that she has an easy delivery and a healthy baby. Ill be updating my blog with pictures of my new neice so keep checking back.

*There are a few pics from the wedding festivites. I am having some techincal difficulties this evening. I will post more when I figure out whats wrong*

No comments: