I don't know about y'all but I am dreaming about Fall. I love this time of year. I think Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love the crisp cool air, the leaves changing, boots, scarves, anything pumpkin and all the fall scents. We are still having temps way into the 90s and I am so ready for the cool temps to hurry up and hit us here in Texas. I am way over this heat wave that we have had all summer. It is finally getting cooler at night but during the day it is still so hot. This week I was craving a pumpkin spice latte so I got MK out by myself for the first time and we went through the Starbucks drive through. It was well worth it and she did so good in the car. She hates getting into her car seat but once shes in a buckled she does fine. Really she just doesn't like to be messed with if shes comfortable. I would say our first outing together was a success. :)
If only it would look like that here. The leaves change but it never looks that pretty. Our trees usually go from green to brown. :(
I love the idea of taking MK to a pumpkin patch but since she's so little I think we will skip that this year and save it for next year. I don't think it would be much fun with a 1 month old.
I am so ready to wear jeans and scarves and boots. I forgot how much I like to dress in fall clothes. I am so ready to be able to wear normal clothes and not maternity clothes. I never thought I would get sick of maternity clothes but trust me I did. UGH!! I got so sick of wearing knit dresses that I don't want to wear a knit dress for a long time. haha. I guess that's because I practically lived in them all summer long. I am itching to go shopping for some new clothes but with a new baby I will just stick to what I have in my closet. I have pinned a few ideas on pinterest that I'm pretty sure I have all the pieces to pull off but never thought of putting it together. :) So, instead of going out shopping I will just shop in my closet. Also I am on the hunt for a new pair of jeans. I have had the same jeans for about 5 years now and they are looking pretty rough. What are your favorite jeans? I don't want to spend of a ton of money but I just need some new ones for the fall. 
Both images via Pinterest.And just because I can't resist. Here's my little angel baby who will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. (cue tears)

3 comments:
I love fall clothes too! So cute and comfy. I definitely could use a new pair of jeans and would love a great pair of boots this year (boots are top of my list!) and love scarves. And the crisp cool weather and of course comfort food! :) MK is so sweet!
Yay for Fall and that sweet girl is so precious!!!!!!! :)
If you don't want to pay a ton for jeans, try Gap's line of jeans. Their Long and Lean jeans are my favorite (and you don't have to be long and lean to wear them) They fit like designer jeans to me, but with a fraction of the pricetag.
Post a Comment