We had a great first doctors visit. Mary Kathryn weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces which was her birth weight. This mama was so glad to hear it. I was really stressed out about her weight because it was so hard to get her to nurse and then she would nurse really good and fall asleep. Needless to say it caused lots of anxiety, but we had a great report from the doctor. We absolutely love our pediatrician, she is so nice and went over every little thing. I like how she took her time with us and was very thorough. Last Friday we went back to the doctor for her 2 week check up and once again we got a good report. MK now weighs 7 pounds 13 ounces. She is a growing girl and doing well.
We have had lots of visitors come see MK and are so blessed with great friends and family. A group of ladies from my church came over the Tuesday after she was born. All of these ladies are like MK’s 2nd grandmothers. They have been so wonderful to me and Todd. They are the same group that gave me such a wonderful shower for MK. They came over and brought food and wine, we had a great time and it was so nice to have the company.
I think MK looks so cute in this monogrammed gown. Thanks Aunt Lee Lee.
I believe my Dad (papa) is pretty smitten with her. :)
Todd’s cousin Mary Jayne drove all the way from Dallas to come meet Mary Kathryn. :)
MK is already a Poppa’s girl. Gigi and Poppa
KP came to visit us in the hospital. :)
Mallory and Beau came by and brought dinner.
Mary Kathryn is so blessed to have two grandmothers that spoil and love her very much. Thank God for these incredible women. I could not have survived these first few weeks without them. They have been the best!!!
And a recent picture :) I think she gets cuter by the day. :)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I just can't get over how darling she is!! And you look good too, mama!!
Post a Comment