Monday, July 25, 2011

The Nursery Reveal

Today I am 33 weeks pregnant!! I can't believe I am in the home stretch now. Only 7 weeks or less to go. I am hoping for less like maybe 5-6 weeks to go. I am getting so anxious and excited for her to get here. I cannot wait to see her sweet face and just hold her. Being pregnant has been an amazing experience but I am ready for it to be over. Its hard to believe that the end is near and that our lives will be forever changed. :) I am still feeling great but I am definitely looking big these days and ready to pop. Sleep is going okay, I wake up a few times to go to the restroom and I have to change positions pretty frequently. Every night when I am trying to go to sleep Mary Kathryn decides its time for a dance party. It feels like she is doing gymnastics in there, but I love every moment of feeling her move. I know that is the one part I will greatly miss about being pregnant.

We have almost finished the nursery so I thought I would go ahead and post the pictures. We still have to find a few more things for her shelves and put up crown molding. Otherwise, it is complete and I LOVE IT!!! It turned out just the way I always imagined. I am so thankful for my hubby and all his hard work of making the nursery just the way I want it. I think its perfect for our little princess. :)
The lighting is different in these pictures that's why I posted both.
I am sure I will spend lots of time in this chair. Its so cozy, I love it. :)
The background color of the built ins looks weird in these pictures but its the same color as her monogram which matches her bedding.

6 comments:

~M~ said...

You did an excellent job!!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

It's beautiful and looks so cozy.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Karah!! It's absolutely perfect! What a sweet, sweet room!

LyndsAU said...

everything looks beautiful Karah! I love it! So classy!!

mrs.mfc said...

What a sweet room!!! You (and your helpers) did an amazing job!! She will just love that gorgeous nursery!! Great work :)

Rachel said...

I am catching up on Google Reader today and just now seeing this post. I love her room!! So simple and classic! Absolutely perfect :)