Wow! I am so behind on posting. Our computer was running really slow a couple of weeks ago but it finally got fixed and since then I haven’t felt like blogging. I am officially 32 weeks today! I can’t believe it!! Now time is really going by so fast, its making me a bit nervous. Her nursery is almost complete and as soon as it is I promise to do a whole post on it. I am IN LOVE with it, its what I always pictured. If you follow me on twitter you have already seen a few sneak peeks. :)
A few weeks ago I had 2 showers in one weekend. I was so blessed at both showers. The first one was given by a group of ladies from our church and the second one was given by Todd's family. Both of the showers were beautiful and Mary Kathryn received so many wonderful gifts. We are so blessed with such great friends and family. MK and I were spoiled for sure.
The first shower was a brunch and all the food was delicious. It was so nice to have our church family there to celebrate and my best friend drove up from Houston to be there. As I have mentioned before we are due 4 days apart and it was so much fun sharing the day with her.
Finding out the hostesses gave me the rocker/glider I had picked out for the nursery.
My mom smocked a dress for MK. :)
Me, MK and her grandmothers. :)
Now on to pictures from the 2nd shower. Once again MK and I were so blessed.
Isn't this such a cute idea.
Two of my hostesses, my SIL and Callie.
I had so much fun opening all of the sweet gifts. Girl stuff is so fun!! :)
Her first monogrammed gown given by Todd’s sweet aunt.
Amanda (she was having her baby that following Tuesday, Me, and Jackie (due in October)
Me and the Hostesses
Bonny and I due exactly 1 month apart.
Todd came by at the end to help load up all the gifts. He wore pink for MK!! :)
I have one more shower in my hometown that I am looking forward too. I’m looking forward to celebrating with my friends back home. This post is pretty long so I will do a pregnancy update post later this week. Overall I am still feeling great. :)

4 comments:
You look beautiful! Baby showers are such fun and make you feel so special. I hope you got a lot of super cute (and useful) things!
Awwwww, so sweet!!! And you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
Karah you look ADORABLE!!!
You look so precious! How amazing that you got the rocker! WOW! :)
Post a Comment