I interupt my regularly scheduled blog to wish my brother a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! My brother and his wife live in DC so I don't get to see him very often now. I was lucky enough to see him last weekend. He was just in for 24 hours for fathers day and for a friends birthday. I picked him up from the airport on Saturday and we drove to my parents to surprise them. Im happy to say we pulled it off....BARELY. My mom was catching on quickly but she was pleasantly surprised. It was so good to see my brother and hang out. I probably won't get to see him again until MK is born so I cherish the time I have with him. Thank goodness for skype!! :) Oh and yes our birthdays are a day apart, but we are 3 years apart. He is the elder. haha :)


Happy Birthday OLD MAN!! :)
I will blog about my birthday weekend and showers this week too :) Mk got lots of goodies and so did I.

1 comment:
Just saw this... you're such a good sis ;) Love you.
Post a Comment