We had a relaxing boring weekend. We didn't do much of anything and that is fine by me. Its nice to have those low key weekends every now and then. Friday night we had a birthday party to go to for Todds cousins little girl. She turned 1! She looked so cute in her little outifit and had so much fun diving into her cake. I think that is the best part about a first birthday party. I always love to see them just dig into their cake. Unfortunately I left my camera at home and no pictures were taken. : ( I need to get better about taking pictures. My SIL and niece were in town for the weekend so we got to spend lots of time with them. I can't believe how fast Anna is growing. She is getting too big, I told her this weekend she needed to be a baby again and quit growing so fast. She quickly told me that she was a BIG GIRL!! She is at such a fun age though that I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Saturday I laid around the house and then had a Stella and Dot party that evening. I was excited that my party was a hit! Ya'll the new spring line is gorgeous!! You should check it out. I'm anxiously waiting by the door for the mail to come because I just ordered a few more pieces from the spring line. I can't wait to put them on :) We went to a retirement party that night and then I was in bed by 10. haha. I couldn't help it, I was tired and I love going to bed early. I guess I am officially getting old.
I always dread Mondays, don't you. It just seems like the weekend always flies by and I can't ever seem to get everything done to feel completely organized for Monday. I hate that feeling. What makes Monday better though is when I get off work at 1 o clock. Oh yes, it was so nice to leave work early today. I came home and cleaned out the refrigerator, let me just tell you, it was LONG OVERDUE!! I feel so much more productive when I can get off work early and come home and do things around the house. Now I just need to clean and finish laundry. Does laundry ever end? I feel like our laundry just stays piled up. UGH!! It seems like I can never get it all done.
Hope you all are having a good week. Happy Monday!! Oh and in exciting news around here it might snow on Friday!! That's right, that is exciting for East Texas people!! I just love the cold weather. It was in the 70s this weekend and its supposed to be in the 20s-30s the rest of the week. Now that is more like it. I love winter weather!!
Monday, January 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment