Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Home Tour 2010

Well I finally had time to take some pictures of all of our Christmas decorations. We Todd started decorating our house in mid November. We were going to be gone for almost 2 weeks in a row at the end of November beginning of December so we knew we had to get started early. It takes him about 2 weeks or longer to decorate the house. I keep saying him because….well because he does it ALL!! Yes I know I am a very lucky girl. My hubby LOVES Christmas. Its his favorite time of the year, so I just let him have it. This year we have 4 trees up. Crazy I know but now there is one in every room! The only tree I decorate is my black and white Christmas tree. Its my girlie tree and I just love it. I still need to buy a few more ornaments though. We like to pack our trees down with ornaments where you can barely see green. Yes we are CRAZY CHRISTMAS people. Every room in our house has a little Christmas in it and that’s just the way I like it. So, without further ado. Welcome to our home. Sit back relax and enjoy the tour : )

107  105

Entry Way092091 090 093 095094 

A few of my favorite ornaments. We try to get an ornament for every place we go and so far we have kept it up.

100 099 098 097 096

Todd collects Nutcrackers and we keep them out all year round.

084 087 086

Top of the fridge.

085

Love getting Christmas cards in the mail everyday.

088 101 102

Love this willow tree nativity. It sits in our guest bathroom.

 103

And last but not least our 4th tree in out bedroom. I love having a little Christmas tree in our bedroom. This is the first time we have put this tree up.

 104

I hope you enjoyed the tour. We have alot of other little Christmas touches as well but I didn’t want to bore you with so many pictures.

PS: Don’t forget to shop Stella and Dot for your Christmas gifts. The last day to order for standard shipping is this Friday December 17th. You can use promo code SHARE10 for 20% off one item. Also check out Erin's blog she is giving away a pair of Stella and Dot earrings. :)

www.stelladot.com/karah

I promise to post about our ski trip too. Lots of fun pictures coming up next!!

10 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

it looks so beautiful! you have a gorgeous home!

Kristin said...

not only is my nutcracker up front, so is my christmas card! YEA, ME! :) see you soon, girly!

Nancy Hicks said...

Your home is beautiful!!! Loved seeing the pictures.

PinkSass said...

Girl look at you! You go all out!

Umm ps that Santa creeping in the window in your living room both scared me and made me giggle.

Lauren said...

Girl, your home is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Love all the decorations, just beautiful!

Sara said...

I love how you've decorated! You have a beautiful home!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

it's absolutely gorgeous!!! not only the decorations, but your house in general. i love it!

and i agree with pinksass, that santa looking in the window make me laugh. after i figured out what it was!

Megan said...

Oh its all sooo beautiful!!! You have such wonderful taste!!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

looks good!

AndreaLeigh said...

amazing K! it looks professional.

Where did you get the giant nutcrackers outside your door? LOVE!