WOW! Life has been somewhat hectic lately. It seems as though the weeks are just flying by. I can’t believe it is already October and will be Christmas before we know it. I was finally able to get out some of my fall decor this past week. It all looks so cute but I haven’t finished yet. I still need to decorate my dining room table. My new favorite thing is my monogrammed pumpkin of course that I posted about earlier. I am loving this fall weather. It has been getting down into the 40s and night and it is wonderful. I just want to stay outside all day. AHHH I love fall weather. It makes me one happy girl. :) So what I have been up to lately. Hmmm lets see……
I spent a weekend in Houston, bridesmaid shopping for my brothers upcoming wedding and then went to dinner with an old friend. Oh I also enjoyed the Houston Wine Festival with my future SIL and her friend. We had a blast. There were wines there from all over and lots of cute gifts too. It was so much fun getting to catch up with my old friend since I had not seen her in about 2 years. We ended up closing down the Sushi place. We had lots to catch up on and gossip about. :)
Yummy sushi
I have been super busy making birthday banners and wreaths. Don’t forget to email me if you want a wreath, birthday banner, or cupcake toppers. I just finished up all of Addison’s birthday stuff for Lyndsey this week. I am so thankful to have it all done and can’t wait for her to share pictures. Here are a few of the latest ones I have done.
Candyland Theme Birthday
Sock Monkey Theme Baby Shower
Mickey Mouse Theme Birthday
I have some exciting news to share. My brother got a job offer in Washington DC and he accepted yesterday! I am so excited for him and Kate. I think this is a wonderful opportunity that God has placed in their lap. Yes I will miss them not being so close but I think it is the best decision for them and their future. He called me this morning to tell me the good news. Plus it will be great to be able to visit them there. :) There are so many cool places around the East Coast.
My other exciting news is that I am officially a Stella & Dot stylist. I am so excited about this new opportunity to bring in a little extra income. I love it already and am working hard to do all the training and start booking trunk shows.I hosted my first show at my house and had lots of fun with my girlfriends shopping for jewelry. Its just a fun side hobby. What girl doesn’t love jewelry right? I love all of their jewelry and there is a big price range so it fits any budget. Plus it will be a great way to step out of my comfort zone and get out there and meet more people all while having fun. You can always order online and check out my website below.
Anything exciting going on with y’all lately?I know there is lots more to catch up on, but this is all for now. I am enjoying my evening by watching Glee and drinking a glass of wine :) Cheers my friends.

2 comments:
Aw, so fun and wonderful pics. Yummmm, love me some sushi!!! :)
I am so excited about the Stella and Dot news! I will definitely be hitting you up one of these days (when I have $$$)!
Post a Comment