Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Birthday Celebration

This past weekend was the hubs' birthday and we had a wonderful weekend of birthday celebrations. I was on call Saturday and Sunday and spent all day Saturday at the hospital. My poor hubby had to spend his birthday alone at home. I felt terrible about it but we were able to celebrate with friends on Friday night. We went to our favorite place Hole In One with a few of our friends from church and other friends. We had a fun night. We enjoyed good food, wine and dessert. Todd and I split the bread pudding and it was so delicious. They have the best bread pudding. Then all the girls got Cosmos thanks to Ellen who had a card in her wallet with her favorite recipe. “Sex and the City much” haha. It was such a fun night and just what we needed to kick off the weekend. 018

Our whole group 016

Julie, Mark and Callie 017 020019 

Me and Ellen. She planned the get together. Todd is like her 2nd son. Love this lady. :)

022 

Saturday night Todd requested that his Mom make steaks for dinner for his family birthday celebration. We had steaks, potatoes, salad and pound cake for dessert. Todd is not a big cake person but he LOVES pound cake. It is his favorite and I believe my mother in law has perfected her pound cake. It was the best one yet. It was so yummy. We enjoyed celebrating with our family that night. Anna was so excited to get to give Uncle Todd and his presents and he let her blow out his candles. :) I didn’t have my camera on me so I didn’t get any pictures. I am so mad at myself for not taking any pictures. It was a fun family night. Todd had a wonderful birthday weekend and I am so thankful for such a wonderful husband. I am truly blessed! I could not have asked for a better husband and I am so glad we were able to celebrate another birthday together.

Cheers to many more birthdays :)  :) :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Awww, what a fun time. You are your hubby are too cute!!!!! :)