Bentley says ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
I am such a bad mommy. I totally forgot about Bentley's birthday yesterday. It actually did not even cross my mind until today at lunch. He turned the big 4 years old yesterday!! We got him when he was just 8 weeks old and I wish I had pictures of when he was a puppy but I guess I didn't take any because I can't find a single one. I know that Tara over at Jimmy Choos would be completely disappointed that I forgot my fur baby's birthday. haha. At least I remembered the next day right. I think I will take him on a little walk for his birthday and give him an extra treat. I got off work early today and he is just been laying around all day. He has become quite the lazy dog lately. Oh what it would be like to live a dogs life. Can you imagine? You know, just to lay around, chase after a ball, get rubbed on all the time. Now that is the life right?
I am such a bad mommy. I totally forgot about Bentley's birthday yesterday. It actually did not even cross my mind until today at lunch. He turned the big 4 years old yesterday!! We got him when he was just 8 weeks old and I wish I had pictures of when he was a puppy but I guess I didn't take any because I can't find a single one. I know that Tara over at Jimmy Choos would be completely disappointed that I forgot my fur baby's birthday. haha. At least I remembered the next day right. I think I will take him on a little walk for his birthday and give him an extra treat. I got off work early today and he is just been laying around all day. He has become quite the lazy dog lately. Oh what it would be like to live a dogs life. Can you imagine? You know, just to lay around, chase after a ball, get rubbed on all the time. Now that is the life right?
Some of my favorite things to do include:
Chasing the squirrels in the backyard
Snuggling behind all the pillows
Chasing the dogs in the backyard that live behind me.
I love it when my daddy comes home from work. I always wait for him to pick me up and I don't stop jumping on him until he does.
We love you Bentley. You are our "child" for now and we hope you are around for a long time. Sorry we forgot your birthday but that just means you get extra special treatment today!!


1 comment:
Hi, Kara! Aunt Granny (aka Johnny's wife, Pat) here, stopping in by way of Sarah's blog. I just had to tell you how cute your "big smile" picture of Bentley is!! How adorable...It made me laugh! He looks like he is having a great time on his birthday. = )
Post a Comment