
- I am on the hunt for the perfect Easter dress. I love that floral dress that I posted on my last post but I haven't been able to find it and I always like to try on stuff first. I love to browse online but I never buy anything online. If you have any ideas send them my way. I want a bright colored dress or a floral print dress.
- This week has been beautiful weather. It is finally spring time around here. I have been so glad to see the sun out every day and then temperature in the 60s. I am ready for spring and summer so I can start wearing dresses and skirts. I practically live in dresses in the summer. Todd like to call them my summer trusty's. You know the jersey dresses that are so soft and comfortably, you feel like your wearing pajamas...ahhh I love 'em.
-My current obsession is twitter. I love all my twitter friends and love how I can ask a question and get an immediate response from about 5 people. I also love getting to talk with my friends during our favorite shoes including, The Bachelor, American Idol, Project Runway, RHOC, etc. etc. Its like watching tv with your best girlfriends. :)
- I have started running again. I have 2 months to get my butt in shape. I have ran everyday this week and am hoping I get off in time today to go run again. A couple of days I did Jillians 30 day shred adn then went and ran. I am determined to get off these 10 pounds before I go to Destin at the end of April. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. :)
I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. Happy FRIDAY my friends :)

No comments:
Post a Comment