Friday, February 12, 2010

Who says it doesn't SNOW in East Texas?

Sorry this picture is sideways. My hubby decided to write Merry Christmas in the snow.

Playing in the snow last night.

This morning we woke up to a WINTER WONDERLAND!! It started sleeting and then snowing around 9 last night. It was coming down so hard. We have never had this much snow in Lufkin. I have been here 7 years and never seen it like this. It has snowed the past couple of years at random times but never sticks or if it did stick it was gone by morning time. This morning every ones yards were covered. It was so pretty!!

Bentley was loving the snow, he kept begging to go back outside last night. He got up 3 times last night wanting outside. I think he just wanted to check if it was still snowing outside. haha

Of course I took tons of pictures. I mean this only happens once in a lifetime in East Texas. If only we had a few mountains so Todd and I could hit the slopes :) I miss skiing. We haven't been in 3 years. :(




What are your plans for Valentines Day? Todd and I are going to the Junior League Charity Ball tomorrow night which should be fun. A lot of friends will be going also. I promise lots of pics to come. This will be our first year to go. I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay warm!!

Happy Valentines Day!! <3 <3 <3

No comments: