I am just now getting to post my Bachelor Recap. This week has been busy at work and to be honest I don't have much to say on The Bachelor this week. It seemed as though the whole episode was full of tears. I think within the first hour of the show everyone was crying. Seriously? It was beyond getting on my nerves. Lets talk about the girls once again.
Gia- I really don't see the chemistry between these two. They don't match at all. What did yall think about the picture taking? Gia and her sexy pose? Someone get me a barf bag please STAT!! I almost could not stomach this hometown date. Her mother is a whole other story. She looked like she should be on The Real Housewives of New Jersey. She was trying to act like she was 20 years old and I could not stand her accent. UGH. Next date please....
Ali- This was a wierd date. She took him to her dead grandmothers house where there was a strategically placed picture of her grandma but the rest of the house was empty. That was a little creepy if you ask me. I understand that she was really close to her grandma but come on. Also what about them frolicking in the leaves. That was a cute scene but I didnt know you could wish on a falling leaf. BAHAHA. I feel like Im in elementary all over again. I still liked Ali and enjoyed her family but as we all know in the end she leaves for work reasons. Oh well she will probably be better off anyways.
Tenley- This was my favorite hometown date. She is so cute and presh. I think they are a match made in heaven. She is still my number one and Im going to be so upset if he breaks her heart. I really think they are both falling for each other. Loved her outfit too. Those rain boots were adorable! Her family seemed really sweet and you could tell her dad was protective of her. I thought Jake hit it off really well with her family. I hope she stays around for a while.
Sausage- Do I even have to say anything? First off you live in Florida and you took him down the river in a pontoon boat to see the alligators. I thought they must have been in Louisianna or something. I would have been taking Jakey Poo to the beach so you could get yet another glimpse of his abs! haha. The worst part was when they were in Viennas bredroom making out and her dad walks in. How old are we? Is this highschool?? I still can't believe that Vienna is still around.
I think Tenley and Vienna will make it to the final two. I wish he would pick Gia over Vienna but I just don't see it happening. Ali apparently makes a phone call to Jake next week too. I wonder what that is all about? HMMM Do we have another Ed on our hands here. Stay Tuned next week to find out...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment