
My brother is notorious for getting my mom the latest and greatest tv infomercial product. You know what I'm talking about... For example, the sham wow, air bake pans, a miracle thaw, snuggie, onion chopper. Every Christmas he gets her some type of infomercial product. It's a running joke to see what she will receive each Christmas. This year she of course got the Snuggie, a zebra one to be exact. It was too funny and she loved it. I am not gonna lie, I was a little jealous I didn't get one. :( Last year she received the Vidalia Chop Wizard and ever since she got one, I have wanted one too. This thing is amazing! I have needed a chopper for quite some time but just never bought one.
Well, never fear, because my brother came to the rescue this Christmas and bought me the Vidalia Chop Wizard. I was so excited. I am always chopping bell peppers and onions for a salad, so this was perfect. This is the best thing. It will cut anything, even apples. It's so easy to use and now instead of chopping up just part of an onion or a bell pepper for my salad, I can go ahead and chop up the whole thing. I put the rest of the chopped onions and bell peppers in little snack bags to use for the rest of the week to put in my salad. The chopper comes with 2 different size grates, a small one and a large one. Its easy to clean and easy to store. Have you ever used one? If not, you don't know what your missing out on. You can find them now at Target or Bed Bath and Beyond.
It has become my new favorite kitchen tool.

1 comment:
isn't the chop wizard great!? i finally got a new food processor for christmas, and it's awesome. funny how the simple things are the greatest now... i think that means we are getting old :)
Post a Comment