Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jakey Pakey :)

Okay girls you know what today is...Bachelor Recap. Did you watch last night? What are your thoughts on the whole shabang?? It was full of TEARS and SCANDAL. Lots of tears were shed. I don't get these girls and their emotions. Seriously, keep those eyes dry!!

First, we get tears or almost tears because Christina is freaking out over the photo shoot. She then precedes to say her hands are as sweaty as a 5 year old kid. Did she just say that on nat'l tv...oh yes she did. HAHA. So, to make herself feel better she decides she needs to drink...ALOT. Come on now, seriously get it together girlfriend. Have fun with it, its just a photo shoot and your with Jake, you need to be workin' it!

Next, we have Michelle crying again. Does this girl ever stop? She starts wallowing her sorrow because she doesn't get a date AT ALL. She then decides she's going to pack her bags because she is leaving. If she is not going to get a date with Jake and not going to get any one on one time, then she is out the door. In the midst of her telling the girls she is leaving she's pouring out the tears. BAHAHA. What makes it even better the girls are trying to get her to stay. Okay Tenley get some common sense..HELLO that is one less girl you have to worry about stealing Jakey Pakey away. I would have been like okay goodbye and let her leave. She is a crazy cat anyways. How can we forget at the rose ceremony when she finally gets her one on one time with our Mr. Jakey Poo and then is interrupted by Katherine. Michelle basically tells Katherine that they weren't done but okay she can have them. As she is saying this she is given Miss Kentucky girl the worst look ever. OH MY I would watch my back. My girlfriends and I said Michell=FATAL ATTRACTION!! My little Jakey Pakey better watch it and the girls better watch their backs. When is he going to get rid of her? We obviously know she is around for ratings and to see what stunt she will pull next. haha

Next, we see tears again at the Rose Ceremony after the girls find out about Rozzy's scandal. HELLO??? Why are you crying? None of you liked her to begin with and now your competition is gone and that means one more rose for you. I don't understand once again why they are all crying. Jakey didn't even cry although he was on the verge.

So what did you think about the big scandal? I definitely feel it was blown a little out of proportion, but come on she had to do something for them to kick her off the show and fire the producer. She also had the perfect chance to redeem herself but no all she said was "I don't see why my personal life has anything to do with the show" UH Rozzy in case you didn't get the memo you are here for Jake not the staff. Apparently she is coming out saying she did nothing wrong blah blah blah. Who do you believe? You had to be on camera girlfriend, I'm sure they have clear proof of you and your scandalous behavior or "inappropriate behavior" as Chris Harrison says. I couldn't believe Jake gave her that rose to begin with. What was he thinking? Oh sorry I guess he wasn't he was just thinking about her figure.

Oh yes and lets not forget the cheesy part of the whole show. They started playing On The Wings of Love when Ali and Jake were soaring high in the sky. OMG. Me and my girlfriends had to bust out laughing on that one. That was the cheesiest thing in Bachelor history!!

My favorites still are Ali, Tenley and Miss Kentucky(Katherine). How could you not love Ali. She is so cute and natural. She seems very genuine and someone I could be friends with. I still like Tenley but she needs to lay off the tears. I think shes very sweet and nurturing and that her and Jake would be perfect for each other. I mean her and Jake's personalities are just alike. We haven't seen much of Katherine but I like her. She seems very down to earth. I hope they show more of her in the next few episodes.

Okay sorry this is so long but there was so much to talk about. LOL. Also my girl Brit and 2 other of her girlfriends are tweeting all during The Bachelor and they are hilarious. Be sure to tune in next week to After The Final Tweet. You can read about it here.
''

No comments: