Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Seda France Candles




Todd's sister recently gave him the best smelling candle. Have ya'll heard of Seda France candles? Oh my they smell so good. He has it in his business, The Main Event and it smells delicious. They are seriously the best candles ever, plus they smell up the whole place. There showroom is huge and you can smell this candle as soon as you walk in the door. I can't imagine what it would be like in your house. The one he has is Citron Du Sud Classic Toile Pagoda Box Candle. It smells very light and airy with a hint of citrus. I like the Pagoda Box candles because they come in the cutest little box. I can't wait to order some for our house. I am trying to get Todd to buy them wholesale and sale them at The Main Event.
Check out their website http://www.sedafrance.com/
I promise you won't be disappointed. You might think they are little pricey for a candle, but I promise you won't regret buying one. These candles would make great hostess gifts or for that someone you don't know what to buy for. ENJOY!! I am headed to the website right now to buy one for our house.
What the website says about their candles...
All Seda France candles are hand-poured by master chandlers and are the ultimate in luxury home fragrance. From our signature Pagoda box packaging to travel tins, you're sure to find a candle that fits your style.

5 comments:

Pineapples and Pickles said...

i agree that todd should buy them wholesale, and then I will buy one of those from you :)

i think i have seen these on onekingslane.com from time to time. (i just posted about OKL on my blog) i will keep an eye out for them.

Anonymous said...

i bought my mom one of those years ago. i think she still has the box. anthropologie sold them at one time . . .

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of these before! I love, love burning candles so I'll have to try it!

Blissfully Enamored said...

i am SO thrilled that you stumbled across my little blog!!! i am def. a new follower of yours now too!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I gave my bridesmaid one of those in their gifts!