
OH MY did you watch The Bachelor last night? It was interesting to say the least. HAHA. I cooked tomato basil soup and grilled cheese for dinner and then sat down to enjoy the premier of the Bachelor. My friend Julie came over to watch it with me. We laughed the entire time. I have never seen a season this cheesy before.
Let me first say I love Jake!! I think he is so sweet, caring and down to earth. Yes he can be a cheese ball but that's what I love about him. What can I say, I like the good guys :) I thought he was so cute acting all nervous with 25 women. I am not quite sure his wife is in this bunch of girls.
Now lets talk about the ladies....
There are only about 3 or 4 that I really like. It seems as though there is already going to be a stalker, a cheater, and a emotional one. Can you guess who I am talking about? Michelle is the stalker, she already said that she is in love with Jake. Come one girlfriend you just met him!! Apparently one girl is dating one of the producers on the side. I think that might be Rozalyn but you never know. Tenley is going to be emotional. I really like her but the crying episode after her one on one time with Jake was a little much. I can't believe she got the first kiss either. These are girls are definitely aggressive this season. And Channy....OH Channy now that line she said uncalled for. I can't believe she said that on national television. In case you missed it she told Jake "You can land your plane on my landing strip any day" OH MY OH MY!! What was she thinking? Thank goodness Jake did not keep her. Then we have the girl that changes out of her dress to dress up in her stewardess outfit. Some of the girls were even jealous that they did not do that. BAHAHAHA. That was awkward and cheesy at the same time. My 3 picks for the final 3 are Ali, Tenley and Elizabeth. They all seem down to earth and have good morals and values unlike half of the girls he chose.
One thing is for sure, this season is to be full of drama, scandals, tears and probably a few cheesy scenes!!! I can't wait for next weeks episode. 3 of my girlfriends plan on getting together every Monday to watch and discuss it. If you missed this weeks episode you can catch it online at ABC.com or you can check on Jimmy Choos blog for a hilarious recap. Be sure to tune in next week, I am pretty sure it won't disappoint.
I plan on blogging my thoughts about The Bachelor every Tuesday. Let me know your thoughts on this season and what your impressions of the ladies are. I have been enjoying reading everyone's opinions today.

3 comments:
Ahhh love this post and love that you have a tag called "Bachelor Jake"! I love your picks for Top 3 - we think alike!
(PS I can see your blog again - phew!)
Ha! I like Tenley and both Elizabeth as well...I can't remember who Ali is! I will have to go check out the website!
I'm glad you came out of hiding! I'm glad you are as addicted to the bachelor as we are and I love your commentary! ha!
p.s. you and husby are an adorable couple! Glad you came out of hiding so I could find your blog! So cute!
Post a Comment