There is a Christmas giveaway at this blog. Please join in on the fun. She is giving away some really cute Christmas things. You can become a follower of her blog for one entry.
I hope everyone is getting ready for the holidays. Todd and I have already started our decorating. I know yall are so surprised. haha. If you know my husband then you know he LOVES Christmas and he likes to start decorating as early as possible. I think we will even put up the tree this weekend. I am so EXCITED!! Normally I don't like to put up the tree until after Thanksgiving but I am already in the Christmas spirit. I remember last year thinking the tree wasn't up long enough so I am glad we will get to enjoy it longer this year. Don't you just love the Christmas holidays?
XOXO-
Karah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
thanks for sharing about the giveaway!! I LOVE LOVE Christmas!
Thanks for the sweet comment, too! :)
Post a Comment