Friday, July 31, 2009

Great Giveaway

I know I haven't blogged in a long time. But those that come by and check my blog out just to see if I am posting I wanted to let you know about a GREAT GIVEAWAY!! I have posted about Adrienne before and now her and her husband are in the process of adopting a baby girl from Korea. Please enter her giveaway to help bring Lily home. You can click on the button to the left of my blog. Thanks again!! I have really been missing the blogging world so I might be coming back soon :) If I come back though I will be going private but you are welcome to send me an email to be added to the list. Thanks ladies

Love-
Karah

6 comments:

Our Family said...

YES!!! I totally think you should come back!! I like seeing all your pictures! : )

Our Family said...

Yes we are having a b-day party in Lufkin, but it will be the weekend before her b-day because Josh has to work on her actual b-day. So it will be August 22nd and we are going to do an ice cream and swimming party in the afternoon (3:00ish) I will send out invitations next week so you will get it then!

Anonymous said...

yes, please! :) i need you back, homewedge!

Melissa said...

Hi Karah..
thank you so much for taking the time out to comment on my post. You sound like you completely understand where I'm at with this. I know it's not the right time. I'm okay with that. But at the same time impatient. I too have a niece (that is blogged about often... not sure if you looked at my past posts) that is my world. I love her so much, but like you, sometimes get jealous that I don't have one of "my own". I really appreciate your comment. It's good to know I'm not alone in this. Keep in touch!
Melissa

Melissa said...

thanks for the input about reading. i actually found my sisters keeper at goodwill recently.. its on my "to read" list. i have a bunch of books that i got good deals on and will read eventually. that is on the top of the pile! haha :)

In This Wonderful Life said...

THANKS for the sweet comment!!! :) I'm glad to know your blog although I read below it will be no more :( I'll keep my eye out just in case ;)