Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just another Manic Monday

This past weekend I was on call for recovery room. It was by far the worst call weekend I have ever had. It wasn't that my pts were bad, it was just super busy. I worked 18 hrs on Saturday and 11 hrs on Sunday. When Monday came, I was definitely exhausted. My plan was to just lay around and sleep in on Monday and do a little house cleaning and some laundry. Well none of that got done because I had to head to Dayton to deliver some dishes to my mom. She is having a dinner party on Saturday night and needed some china. It just so happens that The Main Event just got their china in. My Nana was in town as well so I was super glad to get to spend time with her. I am so blessed to have her in my life. She is such a wonderful person and I love to hear all of her stories. She was telling me how she has lived such a good life and how she was so blessed with wonderful children and grandchildren. After I visited with her for a bit, I headed over to Humble to shop. I just couldn't resist Home Goods and TJ Maxx. I found 2 pictures for Todd's new office and a few other things. I could spend all day in those stores. They have such good deals. After I left the store, I headed over to see my precious niece Anna. I just can't seem to see and hold her enough. She is getting so big and starting to get a little personality. I left there and headed to Houston to have dinner with my brother. I had no idea he could cook so good. He made a mean grilled chicken with sauteed onions and mushrooms, veggies, and mashed potatoes. It was delicious!! I got home about 10 last night and was exhausted. So much for resting and laying around on Monday.

1 comment:

malee said...

Thanks for coming to see us!