Thursday, September 4, 2008

Addicted to Books and TV

Allright guys I am officially addicted to buying books. I must have 10 books now that I have not even read but I cannot help myself. I use to be addicted to buying clothes and such my now my favorite thing is to buy a good book. I love reading and have always loved reading even as a little kid. I also belong to a book club where you get a book once a month, free shipping, and every book is $9.95. What a great deal huh? Me and my mother in law have been trading books. I read a good book and pass it on and she reads one and passes it on to me. Heres what I have been reading lately....
The current book I am reading

Books I have recently read




Did anyone watch Gossip Girl or the new 90210. Oh my goodness definately going to be my 2 favorite shows this year. I am loving gossip girl and how everyone is involved in all these secrets. What can I say I love drama, just not in my own life. Being a huge fan of the old 90210 I was so excited for the new season. I own the series on dvd and have seen every episode at least 3 to 4 times. I have to say that I was quite impressed with the new season. It is interesting how they are tying in the characters to the old characters. Next week Kelly's (jennie Garth) mom is on the show. On the new season Kelly also has a kid...could it be Dylan's or Brandon's?? I so hope it is one of the two. Remember Kelly's sister Erin, she is now a teenager and plays on the show. I can't wait for next week episode and see where they go with this new 90210. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Wow ~ It is a super small world, huh? Thanks for visiting my blog...so your Cheer Sponsor was Mrs Jacobs, right?