She is starting to get a little personality.
This past week Chris, Malee and Anna have been staying at my in-laws while waiting for their electricity to come back on. They live in Humble so we knew it would be a while. Everyday when I get off work I stop by to see Miss Anna. I have thoroughly enjoyed my daily visits. I definitely think they should move to Lufkin. Anna grows so much and so fast, I just want her to stay a baby forever. I have loved getting to see her everyday and hold her, rock her, play with her, and even change her stinky diapers. Last night Chris and Malee's neighbor called to say their power was back on. Sharon and I immediately were upset. We have gotten so use to seeing them everyday but we knew eventually they were going to have to head home. We were just secretly hoping maybe their electricity would be out for a little bit longer ; )
Todd Loves Anna
Todd Loves AnnaThis weekend one of my good friends from elementary came up and spent the weekend. Lori and I have known each other forever and have been trying to get together for a while now. She was finally able to come up and visit. On Friday I had to work late so when I got home Me, Todd and Lori headed over to Hole in One for a gourmet dinner. It's my favorite place to eat in Lufkin, nothing compares. On Saturday Lori and I got up and headed to McDonalds to get a sausage mcmuffin (my new guilty pleasure). They are the best things ever. It's two pancakes with the syrup already in it with a sausage patty in the middle. YUMMO!! We then headed to get a pedi. Our feet were looking good : ) My parents also came up on Saturday to see the new kitchen so all of us headed to lunch at Cheddars. That night we decided we needed Mexican food so we headed to El Chico. It was so great to catch up with Lori and just do girl things. Oh yeah and of course we shopped on Saturday. We had a nice, relaxing girls weekend.
I am really into decorating for fall this year. I have never been much of a fall decorator but I have been seeing so many cute things in magazines and such that I have been inspired. Hobby Lobby is having a great sale on all their fall decor. I still have a few more things to purchase but I'm trying to purchase so much at once.
Our Front Door
I am really into decorating for fall this year. I have never been much of a fall decorator but I have been seeing so many cute things in magazines and such that I have been inspired. Hobby Lobby is having a great sale on all their fall decor. I still have a few more things to purchase but I'm trying to purchase so much at once.
Our Front Door
Our entry way

I love this arrangement I found at Hobby Lobby
My dining room table decor that I thought of all on my own.
I couldn't resist putting up these 2 more pictures of Miss Anna.


2 comments:
umm, so you like decorating. hmm, i think you and todd should have a decorating contest. i'll judge. it'll be great! :)
Karah, Everything looks great!! I loved the pictures of Anna. She is blessed to have such a sweet aunt and uncle. Have a great week.
Post a Comment